YEMA YM-926 Street Bike Racing Snowmobile Crash Helmet Review
When you buy through links on this site, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking for a helmet for your bike riding trips that not only costs less but also looks great and provides amazing features? YEMA has created exactly what you’re looking for. They’ve went out of their way to make their helmet as futuristic looking as possible. It’s a full helmet that’ll last years due to its high-quality build, and costs a very decent amount, making it a viable choice for all sorts of buyers.
The YEMA YM-926 Motorbike Moped Street Bike Racing Crash Helmet with Sun Visor for Adult, Men and Women presents itself as a minimalistic type of product which you can use without having to worry about any delicate and break-prone parts. It offers a durable shell as expected from a helmet of its kind. You’ll start having worry-free and enjoyable rides once you start using this helmet. If you’re not used to helmets that can control the airflow to optimize the inner air pressure, then get ready because we will tell you how pleasant this helmet is.
Features of YEMA YM-926 Street Bike Racing Snowmobile Crash Helmet
- This helmet meets and exceeds DOT expectations, making it safe and durable.
- The shell is made of a multi-density EPS, making it perform better during road accidents.
- The chin strap is reinforced for extra durability.
- The liner can be removed without any tools for cleaning purposes.
- The helmet has a ventilation system which makes sure that air can enter and leave smoothly.
- There is a dual visor system in this helmet, and you can easily switch between the two. You can also remove the visor without tools for replacement or a permanent removal.
- The second visor acts as a shade from the sun.
- It weighs 3.7 pounds.
- The helmet is U.V resistant and is less prone to receiving scratch marks.
- This helmet is ideal for riders who love to wear glasses.
What We Liked
- This helmet weighs less than some of the helmets on the market, some of which can weigh more than four pounds. The lighter weight will ease your journey and help you avoid any neck strain during long durations of riding.
- The ventilation system on this helmet is very well thought out and constructed. It has three sources of air input and two exhausts. No matter what your speed is while you’re riding, the air pressure inside the helmet will remain constant. The ventilation also manages the temperature inside the helmet, making hot and humid days much easier to go through.
- The additional visor is an excellent part of the helmet. This is especially the case if you have to ride at times when the sun shines directly into your eyes.
- The liner can be taken outside the helmet if you feel like it should be washed. This is a massive advantage without which cleaning the helmet becomes an arduous task.
- Being U.V ray and scratch resistant makes this helmet a long-term companion because its looks won’t be tarnished over time.
- The helmet has a gorgeous look to it which alone can be the reason for you to buy it.
What We Didn’t Like
- There is no Bluetooth feature in this helmet, which means you’ll either have to rely on external earphones for music and GPS or will have to install Bluetooth on it yourself if you want to connect your smartphone for some music.
Summary of Features
The DOT Approved Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet by YEMA has a removable liner which can be replaced or removed without the help of any tools. It hits and exceeds DOT expectations, giving it an edge over its competitors. The shell is manufactured using high-quality materials which make the helmet safe to use. The helmet has an efficient ventilation system which uses three inputs and two exhausts to keep the temperature comfortable and air pressure constant.
There is a twin visor system in place in this helmet, with one being a sun visor. This system allows you to choose where you want to keep the light intensity coming into the helmet. The sun visor can be removed without the need for tools. This product is perfectly usable for people who wear glasses. It is also UV ray and scratch resistant, making it long lasting.
The HJC CL-MAX II Glossy Black Modular Helmet is one of the many helmets on the market which challenge this product’s position. The single greatest difference to be spotted is that the HJC helmet provides its users with a Bluetooth connectivity option, which is missing in the YEMA model. The price is somewhat higher on the HJC helmet, but many people would be ready to sacrifice some extra money for the value.
On the whole, the YEMA YM-926 Motorbike Moped Street Bike Racing Crash Helmet with Sun Visor for Adult, Men and Women is a helmet that is very subjective in what people perceive it to be. Whether you like this product or not depends on what you’re looking for in a helmet. If you couldn’t care much about the lack of connectivity and simply want a durable product that can last a while, then this helmet is just right for you.
However, if you feel like you won’t be able to manage without a Bluetooth option, then it might be in your best interest to drop this helmet and look for one that has what you need.